RenWeb's ParentsWeb is a private and secure parent portal that will allow parents to view academic information specific to their children, while protecting their children's information from others. You may want to view your child's grades, attendance, homework and conduct, as well as other useful school information. You can also communicate with teachers and other school staff online whenever necessary. All you need is an Internet-capable computer.
Here's how to access our easy-to-use RenWeb ParentsWeb:
* In Internet Explorer, Firefox or Safari go to www.renweb.com and click Logins.
* Type the school's District Code: HM-HI.
* Click Create New ParentsWeb Account.
* Type your email address (must be the email on file in the school office) and click Create Account. An email will be sent which includes a link to create your ParentsWeb login. The link is active for 6 hours.
* Select the Click to Create your ParentsWeb login link.
* A web browser displays your Name and RenWeb Person ID.
* Type a User Name, Password, and Confirm the password.
* Click Save User Name and/or Password.
* You may now log in to ParentsWeb using your new User Name and Password.